Centre For Education And Entrepreneurship Support (CWEP) is an non-governmental organization founded in 2004 by group of entrepreneurs, teachers and social activists from Rzeszów. CWEP cooperates with businesses and educational institutions. Mission of CWEP is to increase the quality of education training at all levels and in all its forms as well as to promote entrepreneurship in order to foster integration of any social group regardless of gender, age and ethnic origin. The aim of the CWEP is to promote and implement the best solutions that serve this purpose. Particularly, the aims are to improve accessibility, quality and efficiency of education of all people, to promote and contribute to adult education, life-long learning, e-learning and the usage of new technologies in education and entrepreneurship. The Association works with many partners from Europe in order to strengthen economic position of enterprises and provides on-line platform for companies.
Eurospeak Language Schools Ltd, is a private English language school, accredited by the British Council, Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) and are a UKVI licensed Tier 2 General and Tier 4 General of the points based system. Established in 1991, we are an accredited Cambridge English exam centre and a Trinity College London teacher training centre. We offer a variety of language and vocational training courses. Our prime objective is to give all learners the best opportunity to improve their lives and aim to give them the necessary skills they need in both their personal and professional lives, to attain success. By helping them attain a good command of the skills they require, we are confident that our learners go on to lead successful and happy lives wherever they choose to live and work. We also value integrity and harmony between students, with their diversified cultures and nationalities in order to develop our own strong sense of community.
FO.RI.UM. is a vocational training and education agency founded in April 2000 and is certified according to the standards of the ISO 9001 Quality System. Our agency operates in the field of human resources training. We offer a range of services addressed to schools; enterprises, public authorities and other training agencies.
Fo. Ri.Um. main Areas of activities are:
- providing integrated services in order to strengthen the links between school education and work setting;
- improving qualification of adult people through formal and informal education, skills transfer, recognition and validation;
- increasing adult learner ability to learn by using innovative materials, methodologies and study methods.
- Social Area
- integrating groups with particular difficulties on the labour market such as drop-outs, low skilled workers, disadvantaged people, immigrants and those with a migrant background and ethnic minorities, by developing their work-related skills and competences;
- delivering career guidance to Public Authorities;
- offering continued training (distance and face to face) customized to learners;
- providing initial and ongoing training for enterprises, often based on innovative learning methodologies.
Our agency permanent staff is composed by 8 members even though we hired experts with many years of experience in the management of training courses financed by the ESF or privately.
FO.RI.UM. also has the following certifications-accreditations:
- Accredited by the Tuscan region with the Decree No. 962 of 10/03/09 to carry out training interventions for recognized activities, Obbligo Formativo formazione dell’obbligo, formazione superiore, formazione continua (code PI0477);
- Certification of quality management system according to ISO 9001:2015, N. IT05/0292, SGS (Scope of design and delivery of training courses and guidance services) by the third party accredited, Accredia.
- Ei-Center Business – Certipass – Prot. 1217 of 05/01/2016
- Eipoint MERCATORUM Prot. 000283 del 25/02/2016
- Forma.temp certificato n. 0956.1464
Quarter Mediation is a company based in the Netherlands that organizes adult education courses at European level, under the available European Commission programmes and projects focused on education and culture. The organisation’s areas of expertise are in both General Education and Vocational Education and Training. Quarter Mediation has as its main aims to promote lifelong learning and to create a link between the education system from different countries and the labour market. Quarter Mediation trains teachers, trainers, decision makers in the field of education, VET specialists, coordinators of training departments from universities and companies, social workers etc. The learners in Quarter Mediation’s target group are not disadvantaged people, but they may deal with SEND students, disabled people, as well as with refugees, people at the edge of society, women, low skilled people, early school leavers and any other kind of disadvantaged communities.
FyG Consultores is a consulting company specialized in business development and innovative solutions related with strategy and internationalization of the SME’s and Start-Ups. Founded in 2001, FyG Consultores is present on the international markets helping companies to define strategies that allow them to grow in foreign markets and international business. As a supplier of innovative solutions, adding business value through international methodology implementation at a professional level, innovative formulas, methods of cooperation in export consortia and partnerships, selection of HR and training on Internationalization, the company is able to accelerate international business and grow for SME’s and entrepreneurs.
FyG Consultores is also an education and training company specialized in entrepreneurship and Start Ups training, providing: business strategy education, innovation, creativity and soft skills workshops. In recent years has developed and implement a number of European international cooperation projects, dealing with enterprise creation and development, employability, management, Start Ups training, internationalization, gamification and Innovation of the Entrepreneurial Training.